Thursday, April 4, 2013

That Pesky Break After Shows

Recent question from someone who frequents my streamate room:

"I am curious. why do you have a long break after every prv?"

On streamate, after every private, exclusive, or gold show, I use the break button to start a 10 minute counter to do whatever and start streaming again. If I don't make it back in 10 minutes, it kicks me off. However, I discovered that if I double click the return to public chat button, I get a new 10 minutes. So, sometimes I do that. Only once though. Using this method, my breaks can take anywhere from 5 to 19 minutes (if I double-click at 30 seconds left, that 9.5 mins, and then another 9.5 mins before I come back.). But note- I've used the double-click with 1.5 mins left and then come back only 3 mins later (so 11.5 min break). So when I say anywhere, I mean anywhere.

But what exactly do I do during that break? Well, any number of things, really.


Things I might be doing during that long break:

-finishing myself off and cleaning up
-getting dressed (it actually took me 7 minutes once just to find my underwear, let alone untagle it. I'm still not quite sure how it got behind the bookshelves...)
-doing something to relax because of stress from the private (this one was that, because he took so long and was so demanding, then took me for a 2 minute private... just a wtf...)
-taking care of stuff that has to be done offline (housework, bathroom stuff, checking mail, saying hi to my partner)
-working on a large project because it's better if it's a little at a time
-teasing myself to get horny again, either with phsyically touching myself or with writing erotic fiction
-getting food or drink, cause both are important to keep energy up
-exercising (pushups, situps, dancing, or some such)
-letting the room cool down

I might just do one of those things. I usually do at least two or three, and quite often will do four or five of them, all at once. Sometimes finishing myself off is part of relaxing myself. I always have to clean up if there was any nude play, and I always have to get dressed again if my clothes came off. Using the restroom is a must if any pussy play happened.

Now, I'm only speaking for myself here. I have no idea what other models do or don't do during that break.

BTW, things that I might do to relax:
-read a book
-write (erotic fiction to share, or personal fantasies that will never be shared)
-read amber's forum
-play a video game
-meditate

Things I might do that falls in "offline" or "large project"
-dishes
-putting away laundry
-minor cleanup
-paying bills
-working on my website (not live yet)
-working on my forum (live, you can find the link on my camming blog though it isn't always available)
-cross stitching
-pixel pictures
-chain mail
-write my novel
-any of the sewing or crafting projects I have going on
-draw with colored pencils
-go through music and put the music for camming to the relevant flash drive
-file sorting


1 comment:

  1. Am I missing this break button?! I cannot find it anywhere. I usually just end up stopping ny show for awhile. That 30 seconds is s joke, haha.

    ReplyDelete